2010年5月10日星期一

you are welcome to slap me! COME!

the mistake is keep repeat and repeat again.
maybe she have 50% responsible on it but still..i hate myself.
dont't know why this still keeping happen on me...
even i already working hard on it...
even i already open my eye big...
but till the end...
haiz.

i couldn't explain why also.
he didn't blame just talk a bit.
but still like an arrow shoot my heart and dignity badly.
no excuse.
i have to take the responsible for it.
i am feel shame to face my boss.
it is not because i like my boss very much.
but i just don't like people get scold from other because of my fault.
it really a big shame!

How many time i wanna repeat this shame?
How many time i want people to remind me again and again?
i hate to see people use those unconfirmed expression to look at me,
make me feel like a loser...
but what to do and keep hate?
coz it all because of myself...
what the hell to me???

i am feel damn sorry to my boss and client.
why i just can't to do it right?
it just a simple thing!!!

till the end,
sorry might meaningless but i still have to say it.
repeat and repeat..
i am feeling damn fuck sorry and shame to myself.
can someone come to slap me to wake me up???

you are welcome to slap me!!!

没有评论:

发表评论

s@t@ng